Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Command and Conquer : Renegade -- Scream For Mercy Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

Number of Messages : 9
S4M Points : 10881
Registration date : 2009-05-11

[-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime Empty
PostSubject: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:33 am

Whenever youre online
1V1
1 Map
No refill
No b2b
500 only
C&C_Field

PM me @: www.hounds-of-hell.tk

Sniper match

Last edited by [-HOH-]Mikey[L] on Wed May 13, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Apologies forgot to mention Snipe)
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Number of Messages : 314
S4M Points : 11808
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:54 am

It would be my pleasure.

However I can't at this time..|: lots of work to finish off, in about 9days I will.

anytime from 4pm-6pm. and later on from 10-11.
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

Number of Messages : 665
S4M Points : 11949

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:56 am

ha well if he wont cw ya it would be my pleasure too : )

haha
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:32 am

Excuses as usual eh sean, you dont even know that this is Michael Marr the one who punched you outside my house and you ran home.... and p0wershot i never offered a cw yet it's a 1v1.

- [-HOH-]Mikey[L]
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:14 pm

pshhhhh hahahaha funny shit !!!

bring ur RL drama ingame !!!

ha maybe ill offer a cw to u then
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:16 pm

lmao it's no drama mate ill do it again and record it to show ur clan leader is nothing but a fag u dont know me so dont think you do.

btw i have no shit with u so dont make it be so.
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:19 pm

hahahah wat a badass .... liverpool... ftw .. no

dont have shit wit u either but btw

he is not my clan leader i run this clan here bud and would be glad to cw with u to settle out any matters u have with sean !!!

wouldnt be wise to play me
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Rofl dont let your head grow too big mate and thats not the information i have been told by sean..... i actually feel sorry for you i see your the type of person lookin for trouble sad actually i pity ya lad.
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:32 pm

lmfao infomation told by sean ???? would u like to see some logs for proof that clan is in my hands ????

and i founded it ?

i am not ur lad btw....

im fu** american ok ...

not lookin for trouble but will be happy to settle it
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:33 pm

sigh... your obviously about 9 or something so im just gna let you say whatever you want to make yourself feel better ... have fun lad :)
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:35 pm

haha Laughing will do man : P

good meeting ya ...

i dont need to say anything to make myself feel better

im 19 btw

and all i am saying is i would love to play u 1v1 if sean is not intersted ...

and yes im leader of the clan
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:40 pm

fine i dont wna argue with ya..... plus im not doubting that your the owner of the clan i got told by sean that he made it and he owns it and im sure that he will deny it like he denied trying to cause trouble between me and other mods in DG. Also for a RGH user he is hard to trust and incase your wondering how i know he told me on the way home from school one day he said "i downloaded it to test it, but im gonna keep it because it's better than being just another player on a server" if he still has it i don't know i just think that it would be a shame to see the clan lose respect because of this but i guess it's not my problem.

- [-HOH-]Mikey[L]
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:43 pm

ha ty for ur opinion on the matter of hacking i appreciate it

but he is running scripts 3.4.4 and RR aswell as the whole clan

so RGH is out of the picture unless ur really smart enough to get around it and the only player i know who has done it is LOKI and he is a fag....

but right now sean is not an issue..
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:46 pm

ok fair enough and it's not an opinion Wink

if you dont believe me fair enough .... and i never knew LOKI cheated i've played on servers with him before :O

then again ive only just came back after a year and a half lol Razz
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:50 pm

lol ya loki is one of the biggest cheaters on renegade

he is registered on multiple cheating websites

he tries to avoid bans wit diff nicks and diff ips

he is banned from my server
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:51 pm

wow he can only get gayer then haha ah well once a n00b always a n00b there is no turning back from RGH its like a scar.
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:54 pm

lol no not entirely ... people come away from rgh with a good ban ... once they have scripts and rr they are good to go again ....

but ya loki is just a fag he tried tellin me he was pro and best sniper in renegade over me wrs and XV i laughed at him then banned him
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

[-HOH-]Mikey[L]

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Yeah but i lose respect and trust for players that use RGH... but that's just me i guess everyone is different :)
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:59 pm

yup ... some players just use rgh to to say they have i kno a few players who used it on purpose and made it obvious on purpose just for fun.... thats fine with me as long as they stop when told ..
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Number of Messages : 314
S4M Points : 11808

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:15 pm

I know exaxtly who u are, I tried to be polite? well guess not..

And I ran from ur house? Surprised It was raining -.-, after ya punched me in teh head I jus cudn't be bothered wit ur bs, so jogged home <.<

And btw Me and p0wershot both made the clan and umm I ain't talked to u in like umm 3months so another load of bs, plus even if I had told u that I made the clan it is right...Me and p0wershot made it together so k wit tha.

edit: I forgot to mention you are right that I said 'I downloaded it to test it' but I also said... I tested it because im a mod on alot of servers..and needed to test it to see how it works, I tested it in multiplayer practise, then deleted it afterwards , as of about 3days ago p0wershot was the full owner, coz I temp quitted. We both own the clan, but now he does completly.

Micheal we had good times for sure, real funny shame things didn't work out :/ I wanna 1v1 u, and I'll pm u on here either in 1hr or tomorrow.

~locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime   [-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[-HOH-]Mikey[L] V Shadowprime
Page 1 of 1