Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Command and Conquer : Renegade -- Scream For Mercy Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hmmmm inactive...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RuFlez

Number of Messages : 367
S4M Points : 11295
Registration date : 2009-06-10

hmmmm inactive... Empty
PostSubject: hmmmm inactive...   hmmmm inactive... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:05 am

okay you guys, i realize that i've just joined the clan and that i dont have much of a say in the direction of the clan but i believe that we need to be more active in cw.cc, anyone that wants to cw, we need to go balls out in the clanwar world and get the name of our clan known by all and feared by all. It should'nt be a problem getting lots of cw's, people see us ingame ranked in the top poitions right behind each other and are tempted to ask for a cw. any changes to brag or get clan leaders or members going, take them. tell them that their clan sucks or anything to disrespect them and get a cw lined up. get back at me about this boys/girls. i would be willing to go for any sniper cw's that you get lined up.

P.S. i just passed you in the TeH server ranking p0wer Twisted Evil
- [-s4m-]RuFlez
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

Number of Messages : 665
S4M Points : 12007
Registration date : 2009-03-04

hmmmm inactive... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm inactive...   hmmmm inactive... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:55 pm

hahah u bitch !!!

ha im down bro but as of right now the clan is up to me

so basically all members are kinda out or inactive so lets rebuild : P

and get some CW in im down to play
Back to top Go down
RuFlez

hmmmm inactive... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm inactive...   hmmmm inactive... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:23 am

whoa i wasnt trying to make it seem like i was the "leader" im just saying that for the sake of the clan and making a name for [-s4m-] we need to be more active and really show them that we have what it takes.

are we registerd on clanwars.cc???
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

Number of Messages : 665
S4M Points : 12007
Registration date : 2009-03-04

hmmmm inactive... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm inactive...   hmmmm inactive... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:35 pm

will be in a sec ..
Back to top Go down
RuFlez

hmmmm inactive... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm inactive...   hmmmm inactive... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:02 pm

good, we need to post those RZ wins too :) a good start to the cw.cc ladder for us. 2-0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hmmmm inactive... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm inactive...   hmmmm inactive... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmmmm inactive...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scream 4 Mercy :: =General= :: -News--
Jump to: