Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Command and Conquer : Renegade -- Scream For Mercy Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Renegade hopes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramrod_AI

Ramrod_AI

Number of Messages : 80
S4M Points : 10771
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Renegade hopes Empty
PostSubject: Renegade hopes   Renegade hopes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:06 am

So how long much longer do you think Renegade will remain somewhat popular? And if Renegade X comes out (actually I forget the code name for the UT3 full conversion mod of Renegade in the works) will you go to it? If not, will it hamper the original game? Plus what games in general in the works are you looking foward too?

I think Renegade will remain popular for years to come. Sure new games have better graphics, coding, and much large player bases...but the gameplay and strategy of this game is unmatched in my opinion. The full conversion mod I dont think will be out for a few years. But I do think alot of people would go over to it instead of staying with the classic. There are several games in the works that I would love to get. Renegade will always be my favorite though. Doom 4, Wolfenstein 2, Huxley, Aliens: Colonial Marines, MechWarrior 5, Painkiller 2 just to name a few.
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

Number of Messages : 665
S4M Points : 11949
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Renegade hopes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade hopes   Renegade hopes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:26 pm

Well renegade will always been around and to show how great of a game it is look at the people who still play the game after a good 7 years since release.. i have played this game since the demo i have quit came back and quit and came back i have watched people leave and come back and also met new people ... this is one of the best first person shooters i have ever played for the computer and will remain the best ... u mentioned Renegade-X i believe they are doing a great deal of work to that game play to match how original renegade works... i believe its going to be amazing if you go to there site and watch the 2009 summer videos you can see when the guy is sniping with the ravenshaw that the game play looks to be very similar to renegade...

Your also forgetting the TT patch that will be released to renegade here very shortly..
The TT patch will bring a lot of life back into renegade it will stop a lot of cheats and will add new gaming experience to the game overall not to mention the graphics for the renegade engine will be better aswell. This TT patch will be required for all renegade players to play online because all servers will be running it ..

this patch should come out by the end of 09 so dont leave renegade there is still alot in store for it.. even 7 years after the release there is more in store !! so remember that !
Back to top Go down
RuFlez

Number of Messages : 367
S4M Points : 11237
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Renegade hopes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade hopes   Renegade hopes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:48 pm

Command And Conquer Renegade: I hear people everyday say that "soon Ren will be dead." In my opinion, that's not true, from what I see, Ren grows everyday, more and more people joining the servers and such, not just the same people playing, it's almost always someone new.

If you join Jelly-Marathon (The place where ren starts for everyone.) you'll see loads of new people, just learning the game! Renegade will be around forever, until computers take over the world D:
Back to top Go down
flyboy50
flyboy50

Number of Messages : 39
S4M Points : 10724
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Renegade hopes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade hopes   Renegade hopes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:40 pm

yea you are right ther is always new players but hey its been going 7 or 8 year now every thing as its day i hope not for a long time but hey that time will come top topic would luv to hear outher people's thoughts on this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Renegade hopes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade hopes   Renegade hopes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renegade hopes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scream 4 Mercy :: =General= :: Discussion-
Jump to: