Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>

Command and Conquer : Renegade -- Scream For Mercy Clan

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I Resign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ramrod_AI

Number of Messages : 80
S4M Points : 6909
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: I Resign   Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Posting this as my resignation from the clan. Not really happy with the way things are going. And its come to my attention that there MIGHT be a new cheat out or just an old one that affects 1000 snipers. And I believe certain members of this clan to be using it. These aren't baseless accusations. I have been studying the way some people have been sniping and I kind of just laugh now. Its obvious. I cannot stand cheating and I consider free-aim or V to be a cheap way of sniping. I don't respect it. Also I don't really have a voice in this clan despite the fact I am older and have been playing this game longer than most in here. Later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
p0wershot

Number of Messages : 665
S4M Points : 8087
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Well Ramrod..

I gave you plenty of opportunities to talk with me. i have helped you with alot of stuff and i have always been there for you as a clan owner.

you had the opportunity to give ur voice to me and tell me what u thought but u never did...

i considered making you a captain aswell.... but the problem with u raging and simply not communicating with the clan owners was a big cause on why u didnt get captain..

and if you believe someone hacks in the clan than thats when u bring it up to me !

im sorry you feel the way you do but "free look" is a part of the game.. and if you dont like free look than why do you play them game ??? most people use free look and it stops trigger bot...

so im sorry but if you dont like how the game is made than why play it ?

and if you get so mad all the time and quit matches all the time than why play ?

now ur raging the clan ? i suggest maybe u just quit renegade since u dont like how it is ... sad because ur a good player but sadly a sore losser and a bad sport..

Good luck with your life.. i hope you dont quit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K1ngSn1pe

Number of Messages : 52
S4M Points : 6780
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:58 pm

wow lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evanscnce

Number of Messages : 96
S4M Points : 6834
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Who do you think cheats?

V is a part of the game, plain and simple. If it was "cheap" it wouldn't be in the game. End of story on that.

Lastly. I gaurentee I've been playing longer than you have. To have a voice in a clan, you have to speak up. People can't hear what your not saying. SO before you decide to leave, maybe have a chat with the leaders. P0wer is definately here to listen and take the things you have to say into consideration.

You have a lot of talent and I'd hate to see you go. I know the rest of the clan feels this way too bro. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel

Number of Messages : 314
S4M Points : 7946

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:21 pm

As I said to p0wer We've been real patient with you, ignored countless times you're rage, you say look at me I'm older and have played longer than any of you, and yet you can't control you're mouth? It's a fu** game, and you rage and you are a sore loser...Like b4 you joined n00bstories I had a ramjet used v and killed you twice, then you said something and quit. - Sore Loser. I used to like and respect you man but you're attitude stinks, If you hadn't quit then you would've eventually been kicked out, because we've had enough of you're attitude and being a baby.

I talked to you about v many times, just because you're sh*t when you use it, doesn't mean that its cheap, you msg me on msn almost everyday saying this person cheats and this person cheats, but the truth is, that they only use v which is called free aim, Westwood put that feature in the game so they WANTED it to be used, if you think its cheap then you've got a problem, because virtually 80% of Renegade use Free Aim.

*Rant Over*

Good luck with you're life, and maybe yes, just maybe 1 day you'll realise that this is just a fu** game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
defjam

Number of Messages : 108
S4M Points : 6942
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:29 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evanscnce

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Azzy makes good points. You do and always have had a really bad attitude. Hell, thats the first thing I said when I saw you were in s4m "wow, they let him in with his attitidude and ragequits"

Just relax. Its a game... Hopefully you learn that, or at least just stop accusing everyone who is good of cheating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBoss

Number of Messages : 86
S4M Points : 6809
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:44 pm

well tbh ramrod you accuse everyone of cheating that can beat you which is just not reasonable. The fact of the matter is you can't expect to use first person with no free aim and be better then someone who has learned to use free aim effectively. As for the being older part your actions, and the way you conduct yourself make you seem younger then you actually are. As for saying free aim is cheap thats like saying moving back and forth to dodge is cheap and I dont respect it we should all walk in straight lines it would be more respectable. Hell lets do it like the british in the 1800s stand in a line and shoot each other, then our honor will be intact.

EDIT

unless your french then you just surrender or run away

Last edited by TheBoss on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
defjam

Number of Messages : 108
S4M Points : 6942
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:00 pm

lmao ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evanscnce

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Wild west duels. 10 paces each, turn and shoot...

gg lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CloseQuarterCombat

Number of Messages : 278
S4M Points : 7121
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:08 am

*Suprise* Gonna miss you ramrod *sad faces*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R4V33R

Number of Messages : 152
S4M Points : 6952
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:19 am

Good luck and hf with w/e u do. Been playing with you. [-s4m-]Ramrod_AI has left the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramrod_AI

Number of Messages : 80
S4M Points : 6909
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:26 am

wow. Feel the love. But anywho. I wont really argue the whole V thing. Other than the fact that just because its in a game doesnt mean it isnt cheap. Might as well say base shooting and mutants arent cheap. But anyways. I do admit my attitude as of late has stunk lately. I have rage quit alot and bitched alot and blah blah. And for that I really do apologize. Honestly. Wont really go into all the drama but life hasnt been goin too well for me and its put me in a rather depressed/pissed off mood. I decided it best to quit the clan because I knew my behavior was getting bad. Azazel is right though. I probably woulda been kicked out eventually anyways. I apologize to TheBoss for my accusations. Lots of people are better than me. In AOW and Snipe I mean duh. I'm not gonna stand here and say im the best because im not. Have I been a sore loser and bad sport lately? Hell yea. I know that. And again I apologize for my actions and I hope I didnt damage the clan too much. Hope you guys will forgive me and I wish you all the best. I'll be around playing still. I'll try to keep my mouth shut. Laterz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evanscnce

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:28 am

Nice to see ya admit some of that =)

I personally look forward to still seeing you around lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fusion00

Number of Messages : 100
S4M Points : 6873
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Peace ramrod ;[

hope 2 se u around man i liked u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maj1n

Number of Messages : 87
S4M Points : 6821
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:02 pm

bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeanLad

Number of Messages : 33
S4M Points : 6789
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:05 pm

ramrod is that you in your avatar ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel

Number of Messages : 314
S4M Points : 7946

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:29 pm

If you wanna stick around, then you're still welcome to m8. I do respect you, but you're attitude can be bad sometimes, if you wanna come back we can forget sh*t and start a new slate. up to you m8, and some of the things I said was kinda harsh..so I apologise I do like ya man, but you're attitude could do with a bit of fixing, hope to hear back from ya soon.

And You have shown everyone here that you can be a man and own up when you're wrong, and I'm glad you shocked them and me.

Hope to cya soon m8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RuFlez

Number of Messages : 367
S4M Points : 7375
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:46 pm

I respect Ramrod just as much as I do anyone in this clan, he has the same problems that I have, when I was having a bad time in life, I came here and raged on people, just in a different way.

The owners know that I did, and everyone in Renegade knows that I did, not a big deal, people change. I am proud to be a living example of that statement, ramrod is a great player, just not always a good sport, that is normal in us long time Ren players, old time snipe was all about talking sh*t, and pissing people off so that they would try their hardest to beat ya.

Ramrod, your welcome in this clan, no matter what. That is what the owners are trying to stay, we have transformed many people! Made them better snipers, better people ingame, etc... You could be next bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
p0wershot

Number of Messages : 665
S4M Points : 8087

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:13 pm

i Agree with azazel!

Like i said before i tried to make you captain even after the fact of your bad behavior.

simply because i looked past your flaws and i notice more good qualities in you..

im sure most older people in the clan have gone though rough parts in life and i just wish you the best . hang in there !!

Like Ruflez said

me and azzy are trying to say your always welcome back.. i just hope next time u bring more of the good ramrod that i kno. and to speak up more !

anyways i really appreciate your respect you just showed us. and appreciate the maturity !

hope to see you WB soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Resign   

Back to top Go down

I Resign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scream 4 Mercy :: =General= :: -News--
Jump to: