Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Command and Conquer : Renegade -- Scream For Mercy Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)

Go down 
+10
NightStalker
Azazel
Maj1n
M4Glite
K1ngSn1pe
defjam
p0wershot
CloseQuarterCombat
evanscnce
anant
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anant

anant

Number of Messages : 70
S4M Points : 10847
Registration date : 2009-07-03

If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) Empty
PostSubject: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:51 pm

We talked ingame via irc and such.
if anyone wants to read my life story, read on, its 100% real. dont make jokes.

My Life
I lived a pretty normal life until i was about 4 or 5.
On my 5th birthday i knew something wasnt right. my dad had been acting weird , like really weird. I was scared because hes a muscualr
guy and yeah.
so when my mom went out to get my cake for my party my dad decided to do something he thought would be funny. He picked me up like
he always does to play airplane (by the back of the shirt and the waiste band) and then i relaised i was inside, so i was like. uh, what are u
doing dadd and then he through me. Through me stright through a wall, my head just missing the studs in the wall.
I was really distrot and confused and in alot of pain. My dad was laughing. I didnt know why, he said something i cant remeber anymore but
i didnt like the tone of it. There i was, stuck half way in the wall, one half on one side the other half on the other. My dad walked over to my face
side and did something ill never forget. He pulled down his pants and pissed in my face. I was there helpless while
he pissed all over me. I am scared from that to this day. I remember the phone ringing and hearing my moms voice. she was wondering what
kind of cake i wanted, at this point, i didnt want cake, i just wanted to get out, but i couldnt. my dad knew my mom would be home soon so he
pulled me out of the wall
and smacked me in the face a few times, he told me taht if i told my mother about this, i would never forget it. From this time until i was around
7 or 8 i would experience beatings once or twice a month, i didnt really think it was that abnomral because some friends i had were also beatn
and they didnt know either.
but when i was 9 or so. The beatings got worse. They turned into full out punches, pushes down stairs, breaking my bones, making me bleed
and they happend at least twice a week. At this point, i knew it wasnt normal and i my mom also found out. when my dad knew that she knew,
he flipped out, insted of beating me that day, he beat her, HARD. I couldnt not look away, i was too stunned to see what it actually
looks like. I couldnt belive it was actually happening. The next day my dad told me that im gonna suffer the concequences of telling her that i
was being beat. I didnt tell her though. My mom knew it wasnt safe for me anymore and that i could possibly get killed by him one day, so she
filled for divroce againt my father. This was a little hole in the clouds for me, i was happy. I was glad that i could finnaly get away.
a little snippit of info, i got renegade around now which is why i was opening up to lots of people about it, anyways. The divorce was very messy,
i had to testify againt them both in court at my young age,it was really something i didnt want to do, it was really hard. I was really upset and mad
all the time at this that i took it out on my friends (not physcially) but bad enough for them to start dodging my calls and evetly stop being
my friend, which was really difficult for me. at this point i was banned for bighead when i was trying to help the server loooool. My mom moved out
and was calling me a few times telling me to hold on it will be okay. i kept hoping she was right. My dad decided that when i went to bed, he would
go on my computer and fu** around with it, change my facebook status and msn and stuff remove programs and everything, my life was
compelty fu** up at this time. I had no idea what to do. My mom told me that she was coming to get me and that i needed to get some stuff
togeather and sneak out, but i had to be carefull. I got my stuff togeather the next day and i was ready to go that night, unlucky for me, my dad
saw my stuff and knew something was up. he pretended he didnt see anything though. since i was sneaking out that night, he pretened to go to
sleep
but he never did. he was faking it. When i left the house he gave me a few miuntues to start walking, i called my mom from the pay phone and she
was right there with the car wating for me to cross the street. i was so excited to see her and she was too that she crossed teh street one moement
too soon. out of nowhere, a drunk driver collided with her infront of my very eyes. it was really hard for me to watch, obviously. I remember hearing
her scream out and cry for me to do something but i couldnt move, my body wouldnt let me. I was so shocked. i rememeber her calling me a
worthless piece of sh*t for not helping her. at this time my dad found me and examied the seen, he started to laugh. he said somethings i will never
forget and never repeat. I was so scared for my saftey that i wanted to kill myself that night, i tried too but i didnt know what i was doing. so i failed.when
my dad saw that i tired, he started to laugh and told me he could to it for me and then left the room. My principal saw that i had bruises and talked
to me about them, he decided to pull me out of school they were so bad. I was home schooled by some poloe lady that came in to teach me everything they
thought i needed to know, but they didnt teach me survival at all. I was stuck with my dad for a long time and i tried to esacpe it many times.
nothing seemed to work. -lost my train of thought :@ - uhm. ill just go to where i am now. My dad decided to annouce to me that i was gonna have
a broken leg, i was confused, he punched me in the face and i was knocked out, he then jumped on my shin bone and almost compely snapped it. I woke up
from my knock out in a pain i will never forget, he told me that he wouldnt drive me to the hopspital, i had to walk, great. after spending a few
days in there i came home and got my stuff togheater and i took off to a friends place (1 of 7 friends i had at this point) They accpeted me with
open arms. I was livign there for a while going from friends house to friends house until a few weeks ago. I was going to another persons house
when my dad pulled up in his car beside me. he told me to get in now or i would regret it. i didnt move, he got out and through a bat at me, i fell
down and he
shoved me in the car. I am now living with my dad again and i am really in need of knowing what to do next.
I am stuck paying rent for my dad, electical,heating,plumbing all that, paying for my school,food everything.
Awhile ago i was told that my mother did not infact die, she in a coma and the signs dont look good. I have to decide to pull the plug or to let her go.
That is my life up until this day.

Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
evanscnce

evanscnce

Number of Messages : 96
S4M Points : 10696
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Thats a completely terrible story.

I no joke have an urge to get on a plane, come there, and beat the sh*t out of your dad. =/

I know this isn't much, but I (and I am sure many others) are willing to listen, give support, help as much as possible.

And I hope thigns get better.
Back to top Go down
anant

anant

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:59 pm

lol, we cant hurt him, he has the neck problem so i cant touch him or i go to jail (well, jouvi, teen jail).
thanks evanscnce
Back to top Go down
evanscnce

evanscnce

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Neck problem?

And to be honest, if its in self defense its different. =/
Back to top Go down
CloseQuarterCombat

CloseQuarterCombat

Number of Messages : 278
S4M Points : 10983
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:02 pm

sh*t.......

Lemme talk 2 some ppl :/ then I will give you my advice
Back to top Go down
anant

anant

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:02 pm

No, its not. ive talked to people.
Back to top Go down
anant

anant

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:03 pm

okay, just dont make this a big lawyer thingy lol, i dont need this, i turn 18 in a few years and i can run away :D
no need for gay cops or anything that dont do sh*t. Razz
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

Number of Messages : 665
S4M Points : 11949
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:08 pm

i study criminal law !

you can defendant act on self defense unless he has a restraining order on you and he doesnt cause he is a parent .... plus ur a minor you will no tgo to jail i gurantee that

if i was you i would have wooped my dads ass a long time ago ..

best advice...

join the miitary you can sign up at age 17 with ur moms consent because your parents are divoriced ..

start your own life ...

that aninmal of a father isnt even your dad !! look at it that way he is no way a father figure !

no love...

when i struggle in life is when i turn to religion..

i am always here t otalk with you for whatever you need man.. pm me and ill give you my number we can see wat i cant do... you can file child abuse aswell...
Back to top Go down
evanscnce

evanscnce

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:10 pm

Gotta remember, hes from Canada. Idunno how different laws are, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

Number of Messages : 665
S4M Points : 11949
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:11 pm

ye... i can research it as far as im concerned laws about child abuse are relatively the same
Back to top Go down
anant

anant

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:12 pm

dont need to reasearch, its okay. lol thanks tho.
and my mom was hit by a car like i said, shes in a coma atm, wont remember anything if she gets out, weather i pull the plug or not
Back to top Go down
evanscnce

evanscnce

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Just have faith. try to get out any way you can.
Back to top Go down
CloseQuarterCombat

CloseQuarterCombat

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:20 pm

Do you go to church? Go 2 any christian church tell them what you are going threw they can help. My dad was in your same situation My grandpa left him 2 die @ 1 point my dad was paying all the bills and supplying food for hsi brothers and sisters.
My grandpa had a stroke and lost both of his legs, my dad took care of him and he died in . 2003
Back to top Go down
anant

anant

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:23 pm

thanks guys. I am a christian, but its hard with what im going through to be faithful.
your dad sounds like a nice man. He sounds like a tremendous role model.
Back to top Go down
defjam

defjam

Number of Messages : 108
S4M Points : 10804
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:28 pm

omg...ur life story has touched me.....im willing to help anyway i can...just hang in there for 2 more years...
Back to top Go down
anant

anant

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:29 pm

im trying as hard as i can to make ends meet
Back to top Go down
CloseQuarterCombat

CloseQuarterCombat

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:30 pm

Yeah hes a senior pastor at my church, its all good except him telling me what to watch,listen,and do. oh and forcing religon down my throat >.>
I am going into the reserves at 17. I think that may be the best choice for you is the military
Back to top Go down
anant

anant

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 pm

if i were u, i would just tell him that ur forcing it on you too much and you want him to lighten up or you may lose intrest in religion. that would be cool, congrats
Back to top Go down
evanscnce

evanscnce

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 pm

yeah, just hang in there!
Back to top Go down
anant

anant

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:33 pm

Im trying, really hard
Back to top Go down
defjam

defjam

Number of Messages : 108
S4M Points : 10804
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:39 pm

maybe you should join something like military and start new, like cqc said. Its all up to u though.
Back to top Go down
K1ngSn1pe

K1ngSn1pe

Number of Messages : 52
S4M Points : 10642
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:14 pm

Wow.. I am way sorry. That is not fair nor right. If I were you I would do as they are saying an start a new life. =( Good luck.
Back to top Go down
M4Glite

M4Glite

Number of Messages : 56
S4M Points : 10648
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:32 am

If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) 1254249158016

anyways back on topic:

stopped halfway cuz bored of reading (i hate reading..) but thats srsly a horrible story

is the cops an option?
Back to top Go down
evanscnce

evanscnce

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:38 am

he said they don't do anything (the police that is)
Back to top Go down
Maj1n

Maj1n

Number of Messages : 87
S4M Points : 10683
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:07 am

im meant to care why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)   If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If u care about my life... ([-s4m-]CQC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scream 4 Mercy :: =General= :: Discussion-
Jump to: