Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Command and Conquer : Renegade -- Scream For Mercy Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

any1 think that i could get another shot?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
S4LeZpZ

S4LeZpZ

Number of Messages : 16
S4M Points : 10751
Registration date : 2009-08-18

any1 think that i could get another shot? Empty
PostSubject: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:02 pm

S4LeZpZ (me) is here to ask should i have another shot to show that u can still trust me? post here and say yes or no or idk or idc i just would like to know :/ Thanks, S4LeZpZ
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

Number of Messages : 665
S4M Points : 12007
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:18 pm

well if you read my post u would of known that u have another chance for trust....

but im looking for an explanation ... i would like you to expand and give us reasons to trust you again!!

not just ask for anothr chance u need to expand on that
Back to top Go down
S4LeZpZ

S4LeZpZ

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:19 pm

could i talk to u then?
Back to top Go down
S4Lelite

S4Lelite

Number of Messages : 23
S4M Points : 10758

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:20 pm

i would also like to talk to you power
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:20 pm

yes u can right here !! thats what im asking for... u didnt just loose my respect and trust you lost it with my clan.. so do it here please
Back to top Go down
S4LeZpZ

S4LeZpZ

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 pm

what do u want me to say to gain trust back?
Back to top Go down
S4Lelite

S4Lelite

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 pm

p0wer could i talk to you?
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:24 pm

well first off ... in life when u loose someones trust.. u wanna think of something on ur own.. i wanna Hear what YOU have to say not what i want u to say...

so both of you give me a long detailed explanation on how i can trust u again
Back to top Go down
S4LeZpZ

S4LeZpZ

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:30 pm

alright ima try i never talked about rgh u know that..... people know that i am very nice on the serv and there is more things i wana say but dont really know how. oh and another thing how did i even get cought up in this is know we live together but take use both as different people just because were bros we dont do the same thing 1 is older (me) and 1 is younger (him). sure we have alot in common but we are different people not by alot but somwhat.. that is really all i can think of but if i can thing of more i will post right here :/
Back to top Go down
S4Lelite

S4Lelite

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:34 pm

not to like instigate or anything but i wasnt even thinking about rgh until ruflez told me about it...he talked to me about how he got around scripts and one day he said ohh i am not using rgh right now its too laggy...i wouldve never been in this predicament if it wasnt for ruflez talking to me about. i will admit once i heard that he knew how to get around it i asked him if he could tell me how i will admit that.. i have learned my lesson and i havent hacked since i was like 11 years old. to gain your trust back i dont know what to say besides you can trust me i learned from a mistake.. ruflez just got me interested so it was kinda like he wanted to get my app denied.. sorry for all i did wrong and i tried my best and i will never talk about hacks again.

PS: i dont use rgh i just said a sentence about it then me and ruflez learned about eachother like how we both play sports etc.. i am not a hacking type and i dont and will never cheat...
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:47 pm

S4Lelite wrote:
not to like instigate or anything but i wasnt even thinking about rgh until ruflez told me about it...he talked to me about how he got around scripts and one day he said ohh i am not using rgh right now its too laggy...i wouldve never been in this predicament if it wasnt for ruflez talking to me about. i will admit once i heard that he knew how to get around it i asked him if he could tell me how i will admit that.. i have learned my lesson and i havent hacked since i was like 11 years old. to gain your trust back i dont know what to say besides you can trust me i learned from a mistake.. ruflez just got me interested so it was kinda like he wanted to get my app denied.. sorry for all i did wrong and i tried my best and i will never talk about hacks again.

PS: i dont use rgh i just said a sentence about it then me and ruflez learned about eachother like how we both play sports etc.. i am not a hacking type and i dont and will never cheat...

welll.... the thing is .. rUFLEZ DOES NOT CHEAT .... i have him in a clan for a reason.. i made him captain of this clan for a reason... and so far my choice seems to be working out pretty good.... He was not out to get ur app denied at all.. he was just simply looking out for the sake of the clan because he is a captain it is his duty.. and if that entails being dirty and saying that he hacks or whatever to get the truth out of someplayers than ya he will do it ... i vbelieve he handled this very well like a undercover player and then went and told the higher authorities (AZAZEL) so your app got denied.... who gives a sh*t .... you have other chances to get into the clan.. not right now u dont .. but u can get our trust back by being active and respectful... we dont want anybody elese in clan who s active for 3 months than quits and comes back... so my advice to you is.. stay active get better and never cheat !!.......
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:48 pm

S4LeZpZ wrote:
alright ima try i never talked about rgh u know that..... people know that i am very nice on the serv and there is more things i wana say but dont really know how. oh and another thing how did i even get cought up in this is know we live together but take use both as different people just because were bros we dont do the same thing 1 is older (me) and 1 is younger (him). sure we have alot in common but we are different people not by alot but somwhat.. that is really all i can think of but if i can thing of more i will post right here :/

i believe this is unfair to you i totall agree ... i was in the same place u are when my bro hacked a while back....

thing is i want u to be active and get better... like isaid u will not be accepted anytime in the near future.. but u have a better chance than ur bro
Back to top Go down
S4Lelite

S4Lelite

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:51 pm

thanx i will take that advice...i know ruflez doesnt cheat btw i am just saying he didnt get out of me that i cheat he pretty talked me into it so it really wasnt my fault... he was my friend i thought he had my my back thats all
Back to top Go down
S4LeZpZ

S4LeZpZ

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:52 pm

ok well i guess that is better but im ur telling me i suck lol
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:07 pm

He has the clans back.. and it was ur fault u said u would cheat
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:08 pm

not saying u suck.. im saying u up against Pros^^
Back to top Go down
S4Lelite

S4Lelite

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:11 pm

when did i say i was gonna cheat? i would never cheat we were just talking!! omg
Back to top Go down
S4LeZpZ

S4LeZpZ

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:13 pm

u wana play?
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Number of Messages : 314
S4M Points : 11866

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:19 pm

sry im not listening to this bs.

~locked.
Back to top Go down
RuFlez

Number of Messages : 367
S4M Points : 11295
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Okay guys, I unlocked this topic just so I could post on it for a second, what happend to Elite, is just a simple game of Good-RuFlez, Bad-RuFlez, it just goes to show you that you cannot trust anyone that you don't know, p0wer know's the things that I have done for this clan, and the things that I am willing to do for this clan, if tricking people into sh*t like this is what I think needs to be done, i'll do it. Don't try to put the blame on me son, tbh, it would have taken you less time to type "no." than it would have for you to type "Can you show me how to get around scripts, do you have TeamViewer?"

You put yourself in this situation, and if you think that you still want to be a part of an amazing clan, we are right here, try the best you can, it looks to me like you have joined another clan, or made your own clan already though, so good luck with whatever you decide to do.

-RuFlez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any1 think that i could get another shot?   any1 think that i could get another shot? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any1 think that i could get another shot?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scream 4 Mercy :: =General= :: Discussion-
Jump to: