Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>

Command and Conquer : Renegade -- Scream For Mercy Clan

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup my homies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeanLad

SeanLad

Number of Messages : 33
S4M Points : 7347
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup my homies Empty
PostSubject: Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup my homies   Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup my homies I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:50 pm

i am sick on msn and there's no one to talk to so i clicked the link in Sean's comment and here i am. Name's Sean, form Fermanagh, Northern ireland. tis quite a shithole to be honest. all it does is rain.
I'm a good friend of Sean and have know him since "wittebolox" and puke gaming marathon. I am a memeber of Dwc now. Yeah im their graphics designer. well anyway just dropped by to say hello lads and i'l see you in your server now... i w3ill be the one complaining cause i arn't as good as others.

Good Luck
SeanLad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
p0wershot

Number of Messages : 665
S4M Points : 8645
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup my homies   Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup my homies I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:16 pm

Welcome Bro !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flyboy50
flyboy50

Number of Messages : 39
S4M Points : 7420
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup my homies   Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup my homies I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:35 pm

Hi and welcome to our forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel

Azazel

Number of Messages : 314
S4M Points : 8504
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup my homies   Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup my homies I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:36 pm

excorcist right?^^

Welcome bro Razz

get back to wittebolox :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup my homies   Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup my homies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup my homies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scream 4 Mercy :: =General= :: Introductions-
Jump to: