Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Command and Conquer : Renegade -- Scream For Mercy Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GUYS PLEASE READ

Go down 
+11
RuFlez
HaTe
R3d
Maj1n
Fusion00
defjam
cat82
flyboy50
VirusEcks
CloseQuarterCombat
SeanLad
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SeanLad

SeanLad

Number of Messages : 33
S4M Points : 10695
Registration date : 2009-09-14

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:12 pm

i saw this site and i saw that it was different and well unique you guys are not a clan but use are a comunity. you work well together and use seem to be a great bunch of people.

don't hate me or attack me because im just an innocent bystander with no authority here

but come on guys use gotta be able to cope with this stuff and deal with it. theres is 1 issue here but its grown into smaller issues which need to be just deleted and forgotten that they even happened. use need to deal with the biggest problem first and then if it needs deal with other problems. but dont just jump to a conclusion and make a topic in the heat of the moment, dont make something you havnt though about which alot of you have. nobody want to see another precious renegade community break up so please guys will you all just stop acting foolish and act the way yous know you should and were acting before that 1 situation arose.

guys when you all read this remember what a great thing use had going here was. use had skill, use had eachothers backs, use had relationships, use formed a community, use had problems but everything has problems but use gotta take them in your stryde and deal with them.

take a deep breath and think about the 1 thing thats caused all this and resolve it together and forget what you did in the heat of the moment and thinkabout the future
Back to top Go down
CloseQuarterCombat

CloseQuarterCombat

Number of Messages : 278
S4M Points : 11027
Registration date : 2009-08-20

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Thanks for this post SeanLad I agree with this
Back to top Go down
VirusEcks
Website Administrator
Website Administrator

Number of Messages : 46
S4M Points : 11035
Registration date : 2009-04-16

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:23 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://ecks.l4rge.com
flyboy50
flyboy50

Number of Messages : 39
S4M Points : 10768
Registration date : 2009-08-16

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:31 pm

wow i agree 100% on this 1 ty so much
Back to top Go down
cat82

cat82

Number of Messages : 13
S4M Points : 10654
Registration date : 2009-09-25

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:37 pm

as do i ty
Back to top Go down
defjam

defjam

Number of Messages : 108
S4M Points : 10848
Registration date : 2009-08-14

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:37 pm

ty bro.
Back to top Go down
Fusion00

Fusion00

Number of Messages : 100
S4M Points : 10779
Registration date : 2009-09-13

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:52 pm

hell ya seanlad ur a walking jesus

peace brother

you speak the truth
Back to top Go down
Maj1n

Maj1n

Number of Messages : 87
S4M Points : 10727
Registration date : 2009-09-29

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:01 pm

You speak the truth Sean, but my mind was made up long ago before this sh*t with p0wer came up.
Back to top Go down
R3d

R3d

Number of Messages : 19
S4M Points : 10641
Registration date : 2009-10-04

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:23 pm

SeanLad wrote:
i saw this site and i saw that it was different and well unique you guys are not a clan but use are a comunity. you work well together and use seem to be a great bunch of people.

don't hate me or attack me because im just an innocent bystander with no authority here

but come on guys use gotta be able to cope with this stuff and deal with it. theres is 1 issue here but its grown into smaller issues which need to be just deleted and forgotten that they even happened. use need to deal with the biggest problem first and then if it needs deal with other problems. but dont just jump to a conclusion and make a topic in the heat of the moment, dont make something you havnt though about which alot of you have. nobody want to see another precious renegade community break up so please guys will you all just stop acting foolish and act the way yous know you should and were acting before that 1 situation arose.

guys when you all read this remember what a great thing use had going here was. use had skill, use had eachothers backs, use had relationships, use formed a community, use had problems but everything has problems but use gotta take them in your stryde and deal with them.

take a deep breath and think about the 1 thing thats caused all this and resolve it together and forget what you did in the heat of the moment and thinkabout the future

Your words are sweat, but not tempting.

All communities are falling apart due to the age of the game. The situation that appeared here, only giving a speed.

Community runs by a few people, and they're keeping the absolute power. When the leaderships breaks down because of a small mistake. The Paper will turn into a rock and it will fall faster. You may stop this, but it would be a miracle. It's never to late to start over, but know this. The news will spread Renny- Wide, and it will isolate your clan from others.
S4m will turn into the same image as EkT. Members who stood there will be denied almost everywhere for a long time. Others will only be happy that the members are leaving. News will turn into a lie. The Fall is certain.

If you think that im wrong than do something. Show me that you can save the community, or you guys just gonna listen to "Jesus" and say: "thanks bro".

I'm neutral to all this.
Back to top Go down
SeanLad

SeanLad

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:46 pm

yes communitys do fall and it happens often enough. but you can spread your opinion as you are allowed but listen here these guys are owning up to the sh*t thats been going on and admiting that they have handled the "situation" wrong and by doing that i myslef sense they know that this is fixable. they read my advise and have awknowledged it and now i know theyre are going do what they can to mend the holes and fill the gaps and deal with any situations head on and do it the right way...

and i ask know guys, you agree with me but are you willing to turn a blind eye and look to the better. deal with all this and progress through the mess maintain your name as 1 of the best renegade clan and community about.

why end something so great?

are you going to make an effort for the better and put 100% in to fix this mess,reply and show your community members you are going to help....
Back to top Go down
HaTe

HaTe

Number of Messages : 41
S4M Points : 10675

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:51 pm

R3d practices that speech every night before his bed time....and i couldn't disagree more r3d. You tried sounding like a preacher or something, but failed miserably. Seriously, we still don't know what this is all about, which is why i have stayed out. We are nothing like EKT, we are not a community, but a clan. Look at our members; they're aren't numbers like in a community, it's more quality than quantity, which is why we are a clan. We deny members, communities do not....
Back to top Go down
RuFlez

Number of Messages : 367
S4M Points : 11281
Registration date : 2009-06-10

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:53 pm

SeanLad just took everything that all of the loyal members of s4m have been saying and he summed it up, I agree with everything that he said, and I will stick with this clan until every person is gone, as I will with this game.

Everyone that has left, are the ones that have never had faith in s4m and never will, so when the smoke clears and the loyal members of s4m stand strong around the weeping crippled bodies of the lost and forgotten n00bs that doubted us, we can just lol in their faces and say I told you so.
Back to top Go down
SeanLad

SeanLad

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:06 pm

i'm not jesus or bob marley(i wish io was) Surprised

But *s4m Ruflez* he can see past all this and into the future and he knows good things take time. and after alot of time, work, effort and the bigest thing which is TEAMWORK which i can say you guys got. and maybe more so than meets the eye. well all good clans have been through this but they pull together and they work their way through it and i know for a fact and by these quick replies you guys want to progress and you see that greatness that comes in time. a part of you can see the future and wants it. so dwell on that and good things will come guys. i think you are past that "jump to conclusion and react without thinking stage" so just keep your heads up and with comitment and a bit of TEAMWORK this can be reolved so when you do come closer to resolving the situation posed to the clan. deal with it maturely and take each aspect into consideration and be wise and make your decision and if your in doubt remember about the future and that greatness that is always there waiting to be achieved
Back to top Go down
HaTe

HaTe

Number of Messages : 41
S4M Points : 10675

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Seriously, wtf @ these types of posts.....none of us talk like this....we are normal, lets act like it, not act like someone or something we are not, just for attention, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Trickster

Number of Messages : 31
S4M Points : 10998
Registration date : 2009-04-18

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:20 pm

Lmfao I never seen such shitty useless topics before in clans before...As I mean I never seen 10000 topics about the same thing lol.

Damn everyone just grow the fu** up and move on please...

Btw <333 HaTe
Back to top Go down
R3d

R3d

Number of Messages : 19
S4M Points : 10641
Registration date : 2009-10-04

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:29 pm

HaTe wrote:
R3d practices that speech every night before his bed time....and i couldn't disagree more r3d. You tried sounding like a preacher or something, but failed miserably. Seriously, we still don't know what this is all about, which is why i have stayed out. We are nothing like EKT, we are not a community, but a clan. Look at our members; they're aren't numbers like in a community, it's more quality than quantity, which is why we are a clan. We deny members, communities do not....

A small group of people is already a community. Does this server run public sniper server? LOL EKT is a clan and a community as well as TmX(before). I can create a forum and make my own server. Ban all cock suckers from the server/forum and say:" You people are fu** denied". Moderators are actually part of the community which we deny a lot. You should stay out or ignore me.

I don't know where have you bean Hate, but the situations like this are the main reason why the clans are collapsing. We know what's going on here, but we don't know who is right. If P0wer wont reply then it's the end of the clan and his Ren career. If he does than Ren will turn into a battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Number of Messages : 314
S4M Points : 11852
Registration date : 2009-03-04

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:30 pm

RuFlez wrote:
SeanLad just took everything that all of the loyal members of s4m have been saying and he summed it up, I agree with everything that he said, and I will stick with this clan until every person is gone, as I will with this game.

Everyone that has left, are the ones that have never had faith in s4m and never will, so when the smoke clears and the loyal members of s4m stand strong around the weeping crippled bodies of the lost and forgotten n00bs that doubted us, we can just lol in their faces and say I told you so.

Loyal members? I was the 'leader' tyvm, and recruited virtually everyone into this clan, don't lecture anyone about loyalty, p0wershot (the other owner) cheated, so 'they loyal' members of s4m quit as did I.
Back to top Go down
CloseQuarterCombat

CloseQuarterCombat

Number of Messages : 278
S4M Points : 11027
Registration date : 2009-08-20

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Yeah Az is right only good leaders quit :/
Back to top Go down
RuFlez

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:29 pm

"The night is always darkest before the dawn" - The Dark Knight.

This is one of my favorite movies and the best quote of all time, I will use another quote to explain it.

"Things always get worst, before they get better." - Every fu** American mother.

And btw HaTe, maybe when someone feels strongly about something and is passionate for it they will act differently, some people just see this as a game, some people live here, this was/is one of the greatest clans that Renegade will ever see, and it still could be.

Azazel for real, don't talk about loyalty around here, you quit before you knew anything, there are possibilities about what has happen and yes, i'm sure a lot of us have our doubts, but sometimes you have to stick with what you believe in, and I believe in [-s4m-] I thought you did more than any person, I suppose it just goes to show that you cant judge a book by it's cover, maybe everything from you was a fake?..
Back to top Go down
Trickster

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:38 pm

Hold up there guys..Azazel had put a lot of effort into this clan more than any of you guys and yeah sure he had quit before but he came back didn't he? He cared for this clan as much as he could.

He tried his best to make this clan for what it has become now and if you really wanna make him feel stupid just show it by how well you guys can handle things without him.

Don't put sh*t over him cus your only making your clan look really stupid and soon you guys would only rip your clan apart. Just accept he left for his own reasons and nothing is gonna chance after it. Move on and continue on in your damn rene-drama clan.
Back to top Go down
RuFlez

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:40 pm

Erm, he came back because p0wer brought me into this clan and I brought in a bunch of my friends.

He saw that the clan was a winning clan again after me and p0wer fixed it up, and he came back, he just bales out every time something bad is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Trickster

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:43 pm

WOW JUST LEAVE AZAZEL ALONE FFS. Damn grow up please and leave him be,so what he left. fu** damn man just worry about your own damn clan now and not those who isn't in it.

You guys seriously need to stop with this sh*t cus s4m used to be great and fun and all I can think of it now is just to much drama sh*t no one would wanna be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
RuFlez

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:44 pm

Your the one that is still on the topic of old members, if you would read my post it was about the future.

"The night is always darkest before the dawn."
Back to top Go down
Fusion00

Fusion00

Number of Messages : 100
S4M Points : 10779
Registration date : 2009-09-13

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Lol azazel was commited 2 2 maany priorites ,s4m tmx and 1337

but he started s4m that shoulda been #1 but it wasent
Back to top Go down
RuFlez

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Lol, I have tmx, av, s4m, 1337, telesnipe, and mgn, obviously it's not too many for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GUYS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUYS PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next