Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Command and Conquer : Renegade -- Scream For Mercy Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GUYS PLEASE READ

Go down 
+11
RuFlez
HaTe
R3d
Maj1n
Fusion00
defjam
cat82
flyboy50
VirusEcks
CloseQuarterCombat
SeanLad
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SeanLad

SeanLad

Number of Messages : 33
S4M Points : 10695
Registration date : 2009-09-14

GUYS PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

i saw this site and i saw that it was different and well unique you guys are not a clan but use are a comunity. you work well together and use seem to be a great bunch of people.

don't hate me or attack me because im just an innocent bystander with no authority here

but come on guys use gotta be able to cope with this stuff and deal with it. theres is 1 issue here but its grown into smaller issues which need to be just deleted and forgotten that they even happened. use need to deal with the biggest problem first and then if it needs deal with other problems. but dont just jump to a conclusion and make a topic in the heat of the moment, dont make something you havnt though about which alot of you have. nobody want to see another precious renegade community break up so please guys will you all just stop acting foolish and act the way yous know you should and were acting before that 1 situation arose.

guys when you all read this remember what a great thing use had going here was. use had skill, use had eachothers backs, use had relationships, use formed a community, use had problems but everything has problems but use gotta take them in your stryde and deal with them.

take a deep breath and think about the 1 thing thats caused all this and resolve it together and forget what you did in the heat of the moment and thinkabout the future
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
p0wershot

Number of Messages : 665
S4M Points : 11993
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:51 am

azazel didnt do s h i t for this clan you are all fools for thinking he did ....

and fools for thinking i hax !

its seriously sad tbh !!

and pathetic
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:54 am

Trickster wrote:
WOW JUST LEAVE AZAZEL ALONE FFS. Damn grow up please and leave him be,so what he left. fu** damn man just worry about your own damn clan now and not those who isn't in it.

You guys seriously need to stop with this sh*t cus s4m used to be great and fun and all I can think of it now is just to much drama sh*t no one would wanna be a part of it.

trickster please just stfu and go away u left s4m a long time ago... and ditched s4m so stop trying to defend azzy ...

its pathetic when he has the real proof of his ass cheating on fraps

not just one SS

he has a frpas proving he used Trigger bot !!!

so please direct ur aim somewhere elese besides me !
Back to top Go down
CloseQuarterCombat

CloseQuarterCombat

Number of Messages : 278
S4M Points : 11027
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:00 am

Trick is Azazel's personal bitch....
Back to top Go down
Hypnos

Hypnos

Number of Messages : 41
S4M Points : 10759
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:33 am

Lol Power, how you can deny that screenshot is beyond me. Abuse the Triggerbot more please, douche.
Back to top Go down
Fusion00

Fusion00

Number of Messages : 100
S4M Points : 10779
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:26 am

Yo HYPNOS ur a fu** piece of sh*t dude...

uv allways been in my eyes ur another 1 thats kisses seans ass.. cuz he helps u out lol

u never rly like s4m itws just a lil phase thatsy after u quit s4m and joined lfg u were saying we suck and sh*t cuz we didet wanna fw...
dude ur a drama seaker stay out of our clans business dude go find ur own drama
Back to top Go down
VirusEcks
Website Administrator
Website Administrator

Number of Messages : 46
S4M Points : 11035
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:11 am

no need for more drama ...
if you want drama watch "days of our lives" as for now
i hope
i hope we move back on our lives
Back to top Go down
http://ecks.l4rge.com
Azazel

Azazel

Number of Messages : 314
S4M Points : 11852

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:15 am

firefox messed up.

Last edited by Azazel on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Number of Messages : 314
S4M Points : 11852

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:17 am

Fusion00 wrote:
Lol azazel was commited 2 2 maany priorites ,s4m tmx and 1337

but he started s4m that shoulda been #1 but it wasent

I can be comitted to w/e the fu** I like, the clan was fun, nothing more.

p0wershot wrote:
azazel didnt do s h i t for this clan you are all fools for thinking he did ....

and fools for thinking i hax !

its seriously sad tbh !!

and pathetic

I didn't do sh*t? what about bring this clan back, and make it good? I recruited so many fu** good members, all you did was recruit ppl like b00m Lol.

p0wershot wrote:
Trickster wrote:
WOW JUST LEAVE AZAZEL ALONE FFS. Damn grow up please and leave him be,so what he left. fu** damn man just worry about your own damn clan now and not those who isn't in it.

You guys seriously need to stop with this sh*t cus s4m used to be great and fun and all I can think of it now is just to much drama sh*t no one would wanna be a part of it.

trickster please just stfu and go away u left s4m a long time ago... and ditched s4m so stop trying to defend azzy ...

its pathetic when he has the real proof of his ass cheating on fraps

not just one SS

he has a frpas proving he used Trigger bot !!!

so please direct ur aim somewhere elese besides me !

<3 kitty.

I find it funny that with all the 'fail' fraps there is of me 'cheating' no-one ragequits from s4m? I'll tell you why, because they know I don't cheat, but because you've got a very colourful record 'when it comes to cheating & lieing (it was my brother bs) but when 'proof' of you cheating comes out..hmm what happened? 8 members left, I'm guessing its gonna goto 10 or 11 tho.

CloseQuarterCombat wrote:
Trick is Azazel's personal bitch....

naw shes kewl tho.

Hypnos wrote:
Lol Power, how you can deny that screenshot is beyond me. Abuse the Triggerbot more please, douche.

+1
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:06 am

lmfao at both of you ..and lol hypnos.....

u caught me in hacked in level editor wat 9 months agoo ?? o big deal....

ur a dumbass if u both didnt care than why come back to these forums to flame war ? ??????

like honestly u both have fu** done enough just leave .......

i obviously run windows7 and have been since the fu** beta..... so a SS of my old xp with trig bot at the tray doesnt mean sh*t that i hacked ingame !!!

so honestly g fu** ursleves
u both are pthetic just cause i still pwn u now doesn tmean u have to assume i hack !!
Back to top Go down
RuFlez

Number of Messages : 367
S4M Points : 11281
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:58 pm

LOL azazel you came back after I recruited the good members... Neutral

Who here was recruited by azazel?...
Back to top Go down
R3d

R3d

Number of Messages : 19
S4M Points : 10641
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:29 pm

RuFlez wrote:
LOL azazel you came back after I recruited the good members... Neutral

Who here was recruited by azazel?...

I think i raped them all :/
Back to top Go down
Hypnos

Hypnos

Number of Messages : 41
S4M Points : 10759
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Fusion00 wrote:
Yo HYPNOS ur a fu** piece of sh*t dude...

uv allways been in my eyes ur another 1 thats kisses seans ass.. cuz he helps u out lol

After having to translate this from plain retard to simple English, I lol'd like fu**. You have the cheek to say that I kiss his ass considering you're the one who can't get p0wer's cock out your ass is oh so hypocritical in my eyes. But the fact that you think that he helps me out is beyond me, when Azazel has a problem, he comes to me - not the other way about. Now go lose the eGangster attitude, go out and stop failing age 6 school work and try do something with your life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLEASE READ   GUYS PLEASE READ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUYS PLEASE READ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2