Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
<body>
<p>Background Music</p><embed src="http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beat%20Without%20Bass%20(w%2F%20Lil%20Wayne%20%26%20Jha%20Jha)" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"> </body>
Scream 4 Mercy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Command and Conquer : Renegade -- Scream For Mercy Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gohax

Number of Messages : 6
S4M Points : 11029
Registration date : 2009-03-29

lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf Empty
PostSubject: lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf   lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:27 am

Hi. I made it here :)
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

Number of Messages : 665
S4M Points : 12007
Registration date : 2009-03-04

lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf   lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:55 pm

lol ty gohax for that pleasant introduction lmfao

anyways help me !

idk how to change the topic number !! lol i looked but couldn't figure it out
Back to top Go down
Gohax

Number of Messages : 6
S4M Points : 11029
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf   lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Meh, hard to explain. Should be in the main forum options in the admin control panel though.
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf   lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:33 pm

ill try and figure it out !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf   lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:59 am

lol p0wer i think you dont need to change it,
because shadow set it to 10 . . . because spam.
Back to top Go down
p0wershot

PostSubject: Re: lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf   lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:54 am

lets just relax its fixed !
Back to top Go down
Manuel857

Number of Messages : 15
S4M Points : 11056
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf   lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:03 pm

haha lol!

-Manuel857
Back to top Go down
Lisaa

Lisaa

Number of Messages : 14
S4M Points : 10748
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf   lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Hi Gohax :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf   lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol needs 10 characters plx change cuz I only wanted to set my topic title to HI wtf
Page 1 of 1